Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Snow Storm + Kodiak Snowblowing = Bad Service

Today was the 1st Snow Storm of the winter.  I have Kodiak Snowblowing clearing the snow from my drive way this year.  Now, I'm having 2nd thoughts about switching them.  Today they haven't had shown up when I left for work today at 8:50am, and still haven't had shown up when I got home at 4:40pm.  What were they doing all day?!?!  Today was my first day with them, and they screwed it up by leaving a bad impression on me.  I had to call them to make sure they were coming.  Also on the phone, they said they did a 1st pass at 9:50am (totally useless time, should have been earlier), which wasn't true because the morning snow was still there for me and my neighbours (who also use Kodiak).  When the tractor finally showed up, it was very poorly cleared.  I had to go shovel afterwards because the driver didn't clear near the edge of the drive way (missed it by a 1.5ft), and there was still a good 2 inches of snow left on the driveway.  Now it's going to be there all winter because the driver didn't do it right on the 1st day.
I shoveled the edge, but the snow on the driveway was already freezing.
My tractor is #39.  If they screw up again, I'm switching back next year to Capital Services (as of right now I'm already 98% sure I'm going to switch back next year unless they pull off a miracle).  I'm utterly disappointed with the snow removal company so far, especially when they looked really good last year from watching my neighbours service.  The $100 difference between Capital Services and Kodiak is not worth this poor service.
Kodiak, if you're reading this, I've already sent you a stern complaint email on your website.  You should put last year's driver back on this route (Morgan's Grant/South March) or make the service better.  As of right now, you'll be losing a customer.

Useless Idol News:
48group members performed at the Best Artist Awards 2013 (HKT48, SKE48, NMB48, Nogizaka46, AKB48).  The performance wasn't that great IMO, but I did like AKB's short performance of KFC.

I opened my AKB48 Vege Ranger Megazor.  I totally didn't know the chest opens to reveal it was limited edition #0614 of 3000, AND that there were 8 AKB Rangers inside!!!  This was so worth the $1 I spent on ebay to win this :)  Too bad one of the Rangers included wasn't Kasai.
8 AKB48 Vege Rangers Inside Megazor.

No comments:

Post a Comment